There are all kinds of churches and all kinds of people and people tend to find themselves in churches that match their personalities, needs, wants and beliefs.
Redeemer Lutheran Church is a pretty quiet, laid back Christian community which may appeal to those looking for…
- worship that is more traditional with strong preaching and the inclusion of children;
- opportunities to study God’s Word;
- a pastor who seeks to know you personally;
- beliefs that are biblically conservative but not legalistic;
- a small Sunday school where children are given personal attention; and
- a small youth group that has fun and nurtures faith.
Most importantly, this is a great place to meet the Redeemer, Jesus Christ, who brings His peace to all kinds of people in all kinds of situations and that includes YOU.
So come and see what God is doing at RLC. We will not bite, ask you for money or drag you into the choir (since we don’t have one).
For more information contact us or check out the other information pages under “Life @ RLC.”